Picture 1-9.

Single truck car 76, probably some time in the range 1915-1918.  The car is equipped with Herr fenders (the left one is down), and is riding a Brill 21-E truck.  This car was one of the group of 30 FB&D cars ordered by the St. Charles St. RR in 1901 from the St. Louis Car Co., numbers 51-80.  This picture was apparently taken about 1915 after this car series was rebuilt and before they were renumbered into the low 300s. Collection of Earl Hampton

NOR+L__76.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture