Picture 5-1.5.

The motormen and conductors the platform men at Arabella Station car barn gathered for a group photo with Brill semi-convertible car 320, signed for the Magazine line, about 1915.  This was one of the group of 25 cars built by Brill subsidiary American Car Co. in 1906.  They were originally numbered 300-325, and were renumbered 450-474 about 1918.

NOR+L_320-ArabellaSta.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture