Pictures 10-33 and 10-34.

Tulane Belt cars along S. Carrollton Avenue heading toward the river and St. Charles Avenue.  The top photo features car 830 at Nelson St., one block before coming to S. Claiborne, December 8, 1950.  The second picture shows car 859 at Sycamore St., in front of Palmer Park, January 7, 1951, the last day of Tulane streetcar service. Otto Goessl photos

NOPSI_830-TulaneBelt-SCarrollton+Nelson-1950-12-08.jpg

NOPSI_859-TulaneBelt-SCarrollton+Sycamore-1951-01-07.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture