Pictures 11.5-1 and 11.5-1.5.

The outer end of the Gentilly Line, on Franklin Ave. at Dreux.  The Gentilly cars have changed ends and are ready to depart on their next runs to Canal Street.  The upper photo features car 831 on August 15, 1946, and the lower picture shows car 821 on July 23, 1947. Collection of Earl Hampton (top); Fred Victor DuBrutz photo, collection of the author (bottom)

NOPSI_831-Gentilly-1946-08-15.jpg

NOPSI_821-Gentilly-Franklin+Dreux-1947-07-23.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture