Cars of three generations pose with some of the men who worked on them.
Car no. 47, at the left, dates from 1909; no. 33, center, dates from about
1902; and tower car no. 1, right, from the 1890s. No. 1 sports archaic
add-on vestibule windows and a roof-mounted headlight. No. 33 has
a roof-mounted route sign, while no. 47 has its route sign in a vestibule
window. Notice also how no. 47 has a larger, wider body and clerestory
roof. The men marked X are, left to right: John Key, Ora Patterson,
Walter Hall, and Charley Bartley.
Previous Picture |