Open car no. 29, sister to car 28, poses in front of the original Tremont
Street car barn. Trailer no. 24 sits in one door of the two-track
“annex” built onto the south side of the barn. Car 24 might have
been built in 1894, but it has the appearance of an unconverted horsecar.
— Don T. Thrall photo, William C. Janssen collection (This is the same
picture as Picture 14A-12.)
Previous Picture |