Interior view of the Hickory Street car barn in December 1910.
We see ITS observation car “Champaign” on the left, with city open car
no. 652 to its right signed “Church & John.” At the far right,
two more open cars are seen, with no. 616 at the rear of the barn.
We see inspection pits under at least the two tracks in the foreground.
— Illinois Power Co. Archives
Previous Picture |