The two top photos here display car 146. The lower pair of photos show two cars in the 140-series, but we cannot make out the complete car number. All were taken after the large letter route signs had been added to the car, and in the second and fourth photos, we see window screens and front doors. All are signed H for the Soldiers Home line, and the top picture was taken at the Soldiers Home loop.
Car 146 was transferred to Peoria in 1928.
Previous Picture | Next Picture