Pictures 7-26, 7-27, and 7-28.

Buckley reports that the ITS acquired cars 147-152 second hand from East St. Louis in March 1904, but that only cars 147, 150, and 152 saw city service in Danville.  All were retired by 1926.  The top photo here shows car 149, and the second shows car 150.  The third photo shows a side view of a car of this type, but we cannot make out a number.  Note the arrangement of the side windows in groups of four, five, and four.  These were probably the longest city cars to run in Danville. Collection of the author (car 149)

Danv_149.jpg

Danv_150.jpg

Danv_15x.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture