Picture 15.

Car 706 is maneuvering carefully around the rubble of the disastrous fire of August 21, 1909 on its way from N. Main to E. Main.  The 706 is one of the steel cars delivered to ITS in January 1908 by the Danville Car Co. and assigned as needed to various ITS city systems.  This view is to the northeast.

Card04A.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture