These two cars are paused at the Dauphine/University Place intersection, heading toward the river, about 1942. St. Charles car 407, at the right, will continue one more block on Canal Street, then turn right into Baronne to begin its run out St. Charles Avenue. Cemeteries car 832, in the War Bonds livery, will continue in on Canal to the terminal loop at the Liberty Monument. The Maison Blanche building is on the left in the next block.
Previous Picture | Next Picture