Picture 306.

Car 832 was given a patriotic livery during World War II to advertise the sale of War Bonds.  It is shown here on Saturday, Oct. 16, 1943, operating on the Canal-Cemeteries line.  The car is at the foot of Canal Street on the outer lakebound track, awaiting departure time for its next outbound run.  The ramp to the ferry building can be seen in the background. Charles Houser

Previous Picture | Next Picture