The ITS depot, apparently just after it was built in 1913. The
freight section shows as a shadowed sketch at the back of the building
(on our left), making one wonder whether it was added after the main part
of the building had been completed, or whether the postcard publisher simply
wanted to deemphasize it. The Daniels Livery Barn shows to the right,
on the west side of the depot building, in a similar shadowy sketch style;
this structure would be torn down soon to make way for Mr. Inman's hotel.
Previous Picture |