Pictures 17-13 and 17-13.5.

Two cars lay over in Napoleon Yard, 949 on April 1, 1950, and 950 in January 1951.  When called to duty on the Napoleon or South Claiborne line, they will exit the Yard to Napoleon Avenue.  S. Claiborne cars will then follow the Napoleon line to S. Claiborne Avenue, where there were connections to the tracks on that avenue.  Curiously, car 949 has one trolley pole up, but not on the wire.  949 is also seen in Picture 17-12, above. Otto Goessl photo (upper)

NOPSI_949-NapoleonYard-1950-04-01.jpg

NOPSI_950-SClaiborne-NapoleonYard-1951-01.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture