Picture 17-12.6.

Car 957 is on Tchoupitoulas Street between Napoleon and General Pershing (the next street downriver and parallel to Napoleon), April 12, 1950.  Napoleon Yard is behind the fence.  Signed S. Claiborne, the car is apparently leaving Napoleon Yard for service, but it still displays a Car House destination sign. Otto Goessl photo

NOPSI_957-SClaiborne-CarHouse-Tchoupitoulas+GenPershing-1950-04-12.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture