Picture 12.

Here is a good view of the structure itself.  On the far side at the right, two city cars (the left one a 700-class car) are stopped for passengers on their way from N. Main to E. Main St.  This picture was probably taken no later than about 1910. Illinois Power Co. archives, courtesy of Dale Jenkins

Decatur-Transfer_House-ipar.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture