Picture 25.

This picture is dated 1925, but shows only older types of streetcars stopped at the Transfer House to exchange passengers.  One car is peeking out around the building to our left, on its way from N. Main to W. Main St., and two others are seen at the right heading for E. Main.  The nearer track in the foreground leads from S. Main to E. Main.  The view is slightly left of due north. Illinois Power Co. archives, courtesy of Dale Jenkins

Decatur-Transfer_house-1925-ipar.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture