Car 8 was one of two cars built in 1906 by American Car Co. It is seen at the transfer house on its way from N. Main to E. Main, signed for the Edward line. Car 43 is posing at the Wabash depot, signed Union Depot, awaiting its next run. The picture is dated ca. 1915, but it cannot be later than about 1910, because it lacks a right-front/left-rear door. Such doors were added about 1910 in the conversion to PAYE fare collection.
Previous Picture | Next Picture